increase font size
Translate




Get Directions

From:
To:

1250 Albany Avenue
Hartford, CT 06112
860-695-7380

Open Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00-6:00

History

The Albany Branch was established in 1926. It was first located in the Northwest School and then in rented quarters at 1239 Albany Avenue. 

The branch’s present location at 1250 Albany Avenue opened in February 1950 in a building designed by H. Sage Goodwin. In 2011 a new 8,000 square foot facility on the corner of Albany and Blue Hills Avenues replaced the sixty-one year old structure .